Monday, May 07, 2007

A Recent 21st Birthday Party at Maker's Mark

Well, I've been trying for weeks to figure out what's wrong with my camera. I haven't been able to upload any of the photos I've taken at a couple of the events we've done. Thanks to the Geeks at Best Buy- I have photos. No more memory card, but photos none the less.

Back in April, we were asked to design the flowers for a 21st birthday party being planned by event planner Allison Smith. It was being held at the new Maker's Mark at 4th Street. The florals were to be contemporary, masculine and incorporate the obvious- Maker's Mark. So, we got to planning and came up a few of the designs you'll hopefully see on the blog.

I'd never been to the Maker's Mark location, it was beautiful!- Very chic and very big city feeling. I definitely plan on going back and having dinner with my husband.

Well, enjoy the photos!

No comments: