Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Meet Lulu


Okay... so the more I thought about it.. the more I realized- Lulu's photo needs to be on the blog-- Well the internet in general !!

Anyone stopping in at the shop gets to meet her and experience her sweet personality. So I thought it only fitting to make her famous.

This photo was shot by Jessie Kreich-Higdon... a very creative local photographer. She happened to be at the shop for a photo shoot for my daughter Jen...she shot some amazing photos for Jen's senior photos. [I highly recommend Jessie if you're looking for a personable and extremely talented photographer for your wedding, portraits or event] While waiting on a clothing change, Lulu entertained Jessie and - Snap! went the camera... The rest is history..

All the best!
Carolyn

No comments: