Sunday, June 08, 2008

What's on the agenda??

Floral design classes..if we had them would you attend?
If so, what would want to learn? Are you more interested in setting a table for a party and learning about presentation and the flowers that can go along with that? Would you be more interested in what you can do with your garden flowers? Make Christmas decor over the summer? We're picking our brains and are seriously considering your input. If you have any suggestions or ideas..please email me.

I'm thrilled to say I can finally begin to breathe. We have a very busy wedding schedule this summer. We had 4 weddings this past weekend. We have 2 this week, a private party and rehearsal dinner [with wonderful BAJ Catering.] Then next week we have a mega wedding on Friday, 2 on Saturday and one on Sunday..I'll be spending the weekend at the shop. Now, of course you're thinking- you can breathe?? with all this and regular deliveries along with it? Why, yes, I can. Because I have a new designer to help create these wonderful designs. Jessica has joined our team and we're thrilled!!! Another pair of talented hands with a sharp knife. And the flower fairies have blessed me even more with another part time driver Tim and Angie is back for a few weeks to help with her two hands and a sharp knife. [great timing..I am a very lucky girl!! ]

Maybe with all of this amazing help, I will be able to complete painting the shop, assembling the display pieces and finally get my new business cards printed. Good help is a wonderful thing!

I am truly looking forward to a busy summer.

No comments: