Sunday, November 02, 2008

Marianne's wedding -- Part II








































On my way back from my wedding at Farmington, I stopped by Glassworks where Jessica's friend Marianne was getting married. First, I must say Jessica worked her buns off. Working 'til three in the morning to be sure things got done..yes, we really do have to work insane hours on some events- but it is always worth it.

Although there were two official photographers, Stefanie being one of them, I snapped a few photos to post. Unfortunately, my photos don't show all of the detail of the color and designs infused throughout the wedding and reception. The main floral color was chartreuse and truffle. So the table decor leaned towards the shades of green. The bride's bouquet combined both the ivory and truffle. It was a bundled bouquet of mini calla lilies accented with plum toned feathers collaring the bouquet. Marianne also included a silver Fleur de lis pin on her bouquet stems and on many of the items used at the reception.

I'm sure everything went wonderfully. Glassworks looked amazing - it was truly worth all of the time that went into creating such a wonderful event.

Jessica, enjoy your special day off.

No comments: