Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's been forever..




..Since I last posted. I dread when it's been so long. First because I love posting. But more so, because now I have too much to catch up on.

I notice my last post was around Derby time. We were busy, but I did notice the subliminal impact of the economy on otherwise typical festivities. We have always been fortunate to have Derby work even though we're on the 'wrong' side of the river. But we did notice our corporate clients did cut back on some parties. Even so we were grateful for the floral work we did get to create and look forward to Derby '10.

After Derby, we had a visit from 117 First Graders from Floyds Knobs Elementary. Yes, that's right- 117 little ones the week we had 4 events- and we survived! 

The wonderful Joyce, spoke with the kids- and she and Jyn helped them make 'Smilies'. It sounded like everyone had fun. I know Joyce can't wait until the next visit !  


No comments: