Sunday, January 29, 2012

We're on Pintrest


It was just a matter of time, really. Pintrest, like many things, can be a good thing or moments in time you will never get back. If you have an account, you know exactly what I'm writing about. Time completely disappears when you're on your account. So, with that in mind, I've decided to spend my time on it in limited spans and for my client's benefit.

Our new Pintrest account is for our wedding and event clients. During our consultations, I often share photos from our personal collection- our own actual design work, as well as our floral friends. So, I figured we'll share this on a larger scale through Pintrest. Then our clients can take their time and also come better prepared for their appointments. They've gotten the 'Sneak Peek'.

I was a bit surprised to see how many people started 'Liking' and 'Repinning' within minutes of me uploading. I think it will become a great source for viewing a larger collection our photos. We'll also have photos of rentals we have available in-house.

I've noticed a number of people following us already. Please note, we will try and keep our following limited to floral industry friends. We want to keep our focus on images we feel will be helpful to our clients. We also want to select images from flower friends with design styles similar to our own.

Happy Pinning!

No comments: