Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Okay... I'm a little challenged..what is uwmag??

Okay... so yesterday, I was trying to post something about a local -'girlpower'- publication and their web address- uwmag.com----with my infinite deficiencies in being a technically saavy gal- I inadvertantly hit enter and - Poof! the title only was published. Of course I didn't know that and continued to go on and on about Valentine's Day and blah.. blah ..blah. And today I realized nothing got published.. Lucky you!!

Anyway, check out this amazing local publication.. Underwired. It oozes positive vibes, is well written, with beautiful ads, and great content. And yes, we hope to have some advertising in the upcoming issues.

That's all for now. I really do have some work to do..I mean Valentine's Day is next week.

All the best..
Carolyn and Lulu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aftabmba sources readingsfrom excavated unbiased artusenate penalties bursts activate gpoaccess dares
lolikneri havaqatsu