Sunday, March 30, 2008

A simple beautiful cake..



I truly appreciate an artisan. Adrienne of Adrienne's Cakes in Jeffersonville is definitely an artisan. There are many cake designers in the Kentuckiana area and to me, she is a definite stand out.

Her cakes are beautiful, flawless, impeccably detailed and taste divine. I have had the opportunity to work with her on many weddings and I am never disappointed. Each cake is unique. I am especially looking forward to seeing a cake she will be creating for one of my brides with a June wedding date. It is a delicate vintage looking cake with a textured lace-like scalloped finish.

If you are still searching for your cake designer, please stop by her cafe. She is a delight to work with. Beyond the wedding cakes Adrienne's mega brownies are amazing!!! If you love chocolate these need to meet your tongue. They're chocolate with chocolate topped off with more chocolate. And then there are the cannoli, the chocolate or peanut butter filled chocolate cookies and the frosting....on anything....yummm.

PS..The photo I've attached is from the wedding this past Saturday. I loved the simplicity of this cake. It was simple, but the detail was flawless. No seams on the frosting, perfectly smooth, perfect, even scroll work and a beautiful soft ivory color.

No comments: