Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Some gals you should meet



Okay, if you know me, you know I LOVE to work with creative people. I love positive, who

think outside the box. The I'll find a way to do it kind of people. Which leads me to introduce you to two nifty gals... Elizabeth and her mother and business partner, Tina.

I had the pleasure to work with them on Elizabeth's fall '07 wedding- so the flowers were wonderful- but not just because I got to do them- because they had a vision of what they wanted and we ran with it. Elizabeth and Tina had some wonderful and creative ideas to truly personalize the day. They went above and beyond in doing alot of things themselves. Typically, I discourage taking on so much, but they honestly were able to complete the tasks they set out to do. And they did an amazing job. They spent alot of time researching sources for paper, ribbon, and supplies of all types in order to create the atmosphere of a romantic yet current, ceremony location and reception. They focuced on specific details and continued them from ceremony through reception. I truly applaud them in doing such an amazing job. Many brides do attempt to take on decor and flowers and alot more than their schedules and talents allow. Sometimes this turns into frustration and disappointment or worse, wasted money. What worked for Elizabeth and Tina was they new what they could do in the timeframe preceeding the many parties, showers and work schedules. They planned to take things on accordingly and did a marvelous job..... So what to do after the wedding day is over???? Well, start your own business of course!!

So, may I introduce to you... We deux, I do ! Unique wedding details... their website is www.wedeuxido.com Elizabeth and Tina would be a wonderful source for any couple, wanting ideas and inspiration to personalize their own event. Why? because they've already done their homework. They can do as much or as little as you'd like. They have the sources and can make your life easier while you prepare for your big day. I truly enjoyed working with them and I think they found a great niche in the wedding industry that needed a fresh approach.


I wish them a successful start and look forward to hopefully working with them in the future.

All the best..
Carolyn

No comments: